To Purchase Firearms Online
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws.
Federal Firearms Laws prevents BluBoy Relics from shipping to individuals without a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL); however we can ship them to a FFL Dealer.
In order to purchase your firearm and have us ship it, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1. Find a FFL Dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and agrees to help you with your transaction.
2. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from BluBoy Relics. This transaction and associated transfer fee are between you and the Dealer.
• We do not contact the Dealer to arrange a transfer.
• Most Dealers charge a fee for a firearm transfer.
• You must confirm the transfer with your local Dealer in advance.
• You will expedite the process by making arrangements with a FFL Dealer in advance prior to placing your order.
- Have your licensed firearms Dealer fax a signed copy of their FFL to:
Fax: (865) 430-3453
4. We will send you an email with the tracking information when the firearm ships.
5. Once your FFL Dealer receives your firearm, they will perform your background check. You will then need to complete all the necessary paperwork to pick up you firearm.
Questions? Give us a call or email with your questions.